We are experienced across the board, from debt collection, injunctions and liquidations, to complex commercial disputes – however, where appropriate we recommend the briefing of specialist Barristers.
Considering and recommending a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is an important part of our approach to any new problem. We are well qualified to advise on ADR as an option, and to assist during the process.
Our experience includes:
- Recovery of Commercial Debts
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Liquidations & Bankruptcies
- Claiming or Defending All Aspects of Commercial & Civil Disputes including contract disputes, Fair Trading actions and negligence claims
- Estate & Will Disputes including Family Protection and testamentary promise claims
- Leaky Buildings
- Mediation, Arbitration, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Court Actions through District Court, High Court & Court Of Appeal
- We also act in other complex civil litigation with the assistance of senior barristers